Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Uh...

The Simon, he likes the funny videos. He's been very into America's Funniest Videos lately, and in true little-boy fashion, he thinks that people falling over is hilarious. He's also big on babies getting startled (this may, in fact, be the funniest thing ON EARTH) and anything animals are doing.

He caught me watching this video the other day. We laughed- it's funny:




And then there were more videos of kids dancing, babies getting startled (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!), and the occasional guy being a jackass. This was one of the videos:



Is this cute, or creepy? I have no problems with a little girl dancing around in a leotard (unitard? suchatard?), but if it was my kid, I'm not sure I'd want her emulating Beyonce. There are worse role models, to be sure, but she's the sexy lady, that one. She do the sexy dancing. I'm not saying this video's controversial or anything, but the whole thing kind of weirded me out.

What thinketh ye? Cute or creepy?

No comments:

Post a Comment